- Reviews (0)
Goulds CentriPro T Series pressure tank
- Horizontal Models: Feature a universal jet pump mounting bracket and two (2) bolt-on, corrosion-resistant, high density polypropylene feet for installations with limited headspace, such as under mobile homes.
- Deep Drawn Steel Shells: provide maximum material strength.
- Inner Shell: Prevents diaphragm from over- expanding.
- Heavy Duty Diaphragm: Made of finest quality butyl rubber. Separates air and water, maintains air change.
- Interior Tank Lining: Tank features a durable polypropylene interior liner. Meets FDA requirements.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 PSI.
- Temperature Rating: Maximum 120o F.
- Stainless Steel System Connection: On all models.
- Appliance Appearance Exterior Finish: Tan color, high durability exterior finish of tough, powder coat over a zinc phosphate surface treatment.
- Tanks are designed for installation indoors or where they are protected from rain, irrigation overspray, salt air and other corrosive environments. Always protect tanks from freezing.
- Heavy Duty Base: Eliminates corrosion due to condensation and exposure to the elements. Made of high density polypropylene.
- Tanks have a 5-year limited warranty. See instruction manual for complete warranty details.